Fast & Agile
Live, always-on, in-the-moment surveys
Real people with a rich variety of fully permissioned data, plus a market-leading suite of consumer insight and market research question types: from swipe questions to psychometrics to prototype testing.
Payment is pay-as-you-go and direct to the ‘Citizen’ (respondent) for full transparency, with complete two-way anonymity. We’ve now simplified the pricing for you too.
WHY USE AGILE INSIGHTS?
- Makes consumer research as easy as a Google search.
- Always-on access to real information, directly from real people.
- Get answers in minutes – most data surveys complete fast!
- Data and insights arrive in your dashboard live, while the data survey is running.
- Deep data conversations with almost 300,000 Global Citizens.
- Advanced Q&A access to 110million respondents through partners.
- 70% of the fee goes direct to real (KYC-verified) respondents – our Citizens.
- Pay-as-you-go, whenever and wherever you need to access truth.
Comprehensive Question Types and Templates
A full suite of all the consumer research question types that you’d expect. For example: single choice, multiple choice, a variety of pre-formatted rating scales, and open text input.
- Ever wonder what people really feel and do? We’ve created the love child of Tinder and in-the-moment research to help you find out! Measure gut reactions in a snap!
- Simply add multiple images and text for Citizens to provide their impulsive binary positive or negative response (which you can update too).
- The key advantage is that you are able to tap directly into people’s ‘system 1’ thinking – instinctive decision-making that gets far closer to real-life behaviour.
- Your results are displayed in a simple-to-read bar chart, allowing you to quickly surface insights with a simple scan down the images and chart.
- Within our click-of-a-button Excel data, you can find the swiped answers crossed-tabbed against all the other data and answers in your survey.
Over 150 DATA TYPES – example Apps
- There are over 3.5 billion smartphones in the world today – with billions and billions of apps downloaded across all of these different devices.
- App usage reveals people’s real behaviours and content preferences. You can now ask people to share which apps they have currently downloaded on their phone.
- We have started with a curated list of the top apps across both Android and iOS devices in the UK & USA.
- And you can add ANY app or list of apps to the list that you wish – just ask us and we will add it to an update.
- The best part: not only can you get an output of apps used across a group of respondents; you can also select audiences based on specific apps that they have installed. Want to know the key demographics of your app users, or better understand the users of a competitor’s app? Well, now you can – instantly!
Other data available includes social media, streaming content usage, car records, UK/US census data, financial products, health information.
Image & Video Concept Questions
- Need to know what people think of a new product concept or a new marketing video? You can easily add this to any question type we have.
- Add in a simple pre-media text, letting people know a little more about what they might see next, the context of use, or the purpose of the product or brand.
- Display the image or video and ask questions of any type and in any format that you choose.
- We support Jpeg, MP4 and GIFs for your media. Images can be shown for up to 20 secs and your videos can be shown full length.
- You can add as many concept questions as you wish!
- Combine impulse (swipe) and deliberative (rank or verbatim) questions to deeply understand reactions, and to predict the most likely behaviours.
- We have built a powerful array of academic-grade psychometrics for you to really get to know Citizens.
- We have added in self-reporting tests from leading academic papers: multiple personality indicators plus niche scales (Green-aware, are they thrill-seekers, etc).
- Strong API integration to bring in third party expert rating scales such as Maslow’s ‘Cultural Values’ http://www.cultdyn.co.uk/ & Cambridge University’s Psychometric Centre.
- Each psychometric scale is completed within the app, ‘Citizen First’, and stored on the Citizen’s phone – You can’t get more secure than that!
- As we store this on their phone, it means that you don’t need to ask Citizens to answer the same core personality questions again… and again… and… (it gets a little repetitive… right 🙂).
- Situationally-specific scales are updated by context.
In-App Test Link
- Testing your links is not only a nice-to-have, it is an essential part of the set-up of your Data Survey.
- The look and feel of the Data Survey to Citizens is critical to the quality of the answers you get back.
- We have created a simple test-link mechanism where you get a dummy link to the survey you have just created – just like a Citizen would.
- The link is swiftly sent to your email inbox where you can quickly access your draft-survey inside the app.
- You can also pass the survey onto 5 other people for them to review, check and provide feedback.
- The best part – you can do this as many times as you want. TEST, RE-TEST, SEND!