Growing Together at CitizenMe:
The most challenging problems are solved by smart dedicated teams. CitizenMe is a team passionate about creating a future where everyone is empowered by their data. A world where we use our data for our own benefit, not to have it used against us. If you share our vision and have the passion and grit to make it happen then check out our London vacancies below.
CitizenMe was founded with the aim of taking on the biggest challenge in the Information Age: helping citizens gain control & get value from their personal data. Personal data has meaning and value to everyone, but there is an absence of digital tools currently available to help people realise its value. CitizenMe is fixing that.
Through our app, CitizenMe empowers people with their personal data from around the internet and helps them gain value from it. Currently the app uses machine learning to give people personal insights (e.g. psychographic profiles from social media data), and allows them to exchange these & other data anonymously with brands for cash rewards. We’re just getting started, though, and have big plans for 2018.
CitizenMe is seeking an ambitious design intern for a paid position. The candidate should be excited about design and technology with a passion for innovative intelligent solutions. This is a great opportunity for somebody with drive and ambition to learn in a fast paced startup environment. The role offers scope for career progression and development with a permanent position potentially available.
Skills & Requirements
- Able to think creatively and produce new ideas and design concepts
- Work with Lead Designer, creating designs that are imaginative and relevant with a human centric focus
- Responding to internal design briefs with intelligence and enthusiasm
- Collaborating with the team to produce advertising and marketing materials such as; adverts, posters and presentations
- Participating in internal discussion & idea generation
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, and Zeplin
- Good communication skills; both written and oral and a fantastic eye for detail
- Prepared to work under pressure & meet deadlines
Aptitude and Attitude
- Strong appetite to learn new skills
- Professional, conscientious and dependable
- Ability to creatively approach problem solving
- Interest in new technology, awareness of current social and economic affairs
- Enthusiastic, team player and outgoing personality
- A willingness to learn with a passionate and proactive attitude
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, covering letter and link to portfolio or PDF of recent work.
CitizenMe is a London based start-up that aims to help people take control of their personal data and get value from it. This means putting data and the power of AI in the hands of people, not just organisations. We strongly believe that the data economy needs rebalancing. Personal data should not just be harvested and re-sold. Digital citizens should have control and be able to form trusted data relationships with brands, which will lead to stronger customer relationships.
CitizenMe has an iOS and Android app where people can start to collect data about themselves and get value from it. In November 2017 we launched our self-service client portal, the CitizenMe Exchange, which allows organisations to request users of the CitizenMe app to exchange data for marketing, research, and digital strategy purposes.
This is a great role for someone looking to accelerate their career and be part of a high growth tech/data-startup. Having recently launched the CitizenMe Exchange, CitizenMe are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Executive to help drive new revenue through the platform. In this role, you will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage the sales pipeline, create and execute account strategies, close deals, and manage customer expansion for our innovative platform. You will help to define and deliver on our outbound sales strategy, working in close collaboration with our marketing and product teams. You’ll need to be a self-starter, who naturally takes initiative in all you do, and are heavily results driven.
You will be joining a cutting edge startup in a new and exciting industry, that is looking to become the category leader by the end of 2018. You will be expected to play a large role in helping the commercial side of the business achieve this. If successful in your role, you will have the opportunity to rapidly develop alongside the growth of the company, and define your role as the company scales upwards. This will be a stretch role for someone with 2+ years experience in sales, that will be challenging and rewarding in equal parts.
• Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the CitizenMe Exchange and its corresponding products
• Prospecting, cold calling and qualifying sales leads • Doing live demos of the platform, both in person and remotely
• Building, effectively managing, and growing a large pipeline
• Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options and solutions for their needs, identifying relevant features and benefits
• Account management and expansion
• Inputting into the outbound sales strategy & process, working in collaboration with marketing and product teams to execute this