Growing Together at CitizenMe
The most challenging problems are solved by smart dedicated teams. CitizenMe is a team passionate about creating a future where everyone is empowered by their data. A world where we use our data for our own benefit, not to have it used against us. If you share our vision and have the passion and grit to make it happen then check out our London vacancies below.
We are seeking a talented iOS Developer to join our multi-disciplined development team. We are looking for a person who is hands-on, happy to work in a lean & Agile start-up. This person should be comfortable working in a multi-discipline team, eager to experiment, be metrics-driven and take a holistic view of the proposition. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced startup to help shape the future direction of our products.
We love people who…
- Exhibit energy and have a desire to make a difference in the world
- Can demonstrate personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense.
- Have the ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- 2+ years experience, shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store.
- Professional development experience with a strong understanding of Objective-C, OO, XCode & SDKs – and design patterns
- Not afraid of tough, never-tried-before challenges and experimentation
- Happy to partake in the full development lifecycle from identification of opportunity, through spec, development, QA and feedback
- Good understanding of stack from UI to backend, including server-side integration through REST and JSON
- Passion for writing good, highly cohesive and low-coupled code with an eagerness to refactor – often
- Likes to work with Git/Github and Gitflow
- Big believer of automated, continuous integration & testing
- Open source believer, perhaps even with some code and an app we can look at
CitizenMe provides an ethical Human data platform to Marketers, Market Researchers and Innovation teams. We’re in closed beta and already have tens of thousands of active Citizens and multiple global brands on board.
We’re now ready to take the platform to market and are looking for a marketing lead to plan and execute innovative digital campaigns. The role is broad to start with and you will have the opportunity to mould and shape the product as we grow.
We’re therefore looking for someone who is eager to get a good grasp of the product and enjoy extending their skills to new areas of expertise. We’re looking for a candidate that has a proactive attitude while sharing our values and can also enable us to grow and learn as a team.
- Understanding of B2B & B2C marketing mix
- Planning and execution of digital campaigns
- Social Media & Community experience
- Brand development (we’re a startup)
- International experience
Business to Business:
- Multi-sector: We’re in closed beta and our clients already cover Brands, Charities and Govt departments
- International: Global clients active across 5 continents.
- Inbound content – Developing Themes with the Data Innovation Consultants (who create and analyse insights content for clients)
- Scheduling themes and content blogs, newsletters, social, email
- B2B Branding – lining up speaking events and entering awards
- Thought Leadership: we are a marketing & research platform – so the Marketing lead should be keen to evangelise our offering to other Marketers.
- Speaking: talking at events to build both the company & their personal brand.
- Press: Interaction and planning of press campaigns
- Metrics driven: Able to measure effectiveness of Inbound content strategy through to lead generation and new client engagement
Business to Citizen (Consumer):
- Community: We’re on track to grow our Citizen community from 40K (closed beta) to 100K+ Citizens this year.
- International: Our active community already spans 120 countries and growing fast.
- Social Media outreach identifying and coordinating activity across all relevant channels (FB, twitter, linkedin, Instagram, snap etc)
- Inbound generative content – blog, social, email, video
- Digital advertising (FB, Google, programatic etc)
- Press: (as above)
- Metrics driven: Able to identify and measure key events in the Citizen acquisition funnel and identify retention drivers.