Growing Together at Citizenme
The most challenging problems are solved by smart dedicated teams. Citizenme is a team passionate about creating a future where everyone is empowered by their data. A world where we use our data for our own benefit, not to have it used against us. If you share our vision and have the passion and grit to make it happen then check out our London vacancies below.
We are seeking a talented iOS Developer to join our multi-disciplined development team. We are looking for a person who is hands-on, happy to work in a lean & Agile start-up. This person should be comfortable working in a multi-discipline team, eager to experiment, be metrics-driven and take a holistic view of the proposition. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced startup to help shape the future direction of our products.
We love people who…
- Exhibit energy and have a desire to make a difference in the world
- Can demonstrate personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense.
- Have the ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- 2+ years experience, shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store.
- Professional development experience with a strong understanding of Objective-C, OO, XCode & SDKs – and design patterns
- Not afraid of tough, never-tried-before challenges and experimentation
- Happy to partake in the full development lifecycle from identification of opportunity, through spec, development, QA and feedback
- Good understanding of stack from UI to backend, including server-side integration through REST and JSON
- Passion for writing good, highly cohesive and low-coupled code with an eagerness to refactor – often
- Likes to work with Git/Github and Gitflow
- Big believer of automated, continuous integration & testing
- Open source believer, perhaps even with some code and an app we can look at