Growing Together at CitizenMe
The most challenging problems are solved by smart dedicated teams. CitizenMe is a team passionate about creating a future where everyone is empowered by their data. A world where we use our data for our own benefit, not to have it used against us. If you share our vision and have the passion and grit to make it happen then check out our London vacancies below.
CitizenMe is a London based start-up that aims to help people take control of their personal data and get value from it. This means putting data and the power of AI in the hands of people, not just organisations. We strongly believe that the data economy needs rebalancing. Personal data should not just be harvested and re-sold. Digital citizens should have control and be able to form trusted data relationships with brands, which will lead to stronger customer relationships.
CitizenMe has an iOS and Android app where people can start to collect data about themselves and get value from it. In November 2017 we launched our self-service client portal, the CitizenMe Exchange, which allows organisations to request users of the CitizenMe app to exchange data for marketing, research, and digital strategy purposes.
This is a great role for someone looking to accelerate their career and be part of a high growth tech/data-startup. Having recently launched the CitizenMe Exchange, CitizenMe are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Executive to help drive new revenue through the platform. In this role, you will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage the sales pipeline, create and execute account strategies, close deals, and manage customer expansion for our innovative platform. You will help to define and deliver on our outbound sales strategy, working in close collaboration with our marketing and product teams. You’ll need to be a self-starter, who naturally takes initiative in all you do, and are heavily results driven.
You will be joining a cutting edge startup in a new and exciting industry, that is looking to become the category leader by the end of 2018. You will be expected to play a large role in helping the commercial side of the business achieve this. If successful in your role, you will have the opportunity to rapidly develop alongside the growth of the company, and define your role as the company scales upwards. This will be a stretch role for someone with 2+ years experience in sales, that will be challenging and rewarding in equal parts.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the CitizenMe Exchange and its corresponding products
- Prospecting, cold calling and qualifying sales leads
- Doing live demos of the platform, both in person and remotely
- Building, effectively managing, and growing a large pipeline
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options and solutions for their needs, identifying relevant features and benefits
- Account management and expansion
- Inputting into the outbound sales strategy & process, working in collaboration with marketing and product teams to execute this
- 2+ years of sales experience, ideally SaaS solutions, including prospecting and cold calling
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity
- Track record of over-achieving (not just at work)
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to position the company, its products and services in the marketplace vis-à-vis competitors
- Having a ‘test and learn’ mindset and the adaptability to act fast if things go wrong
- A true team player, with the highest levels of integrity
- Natural bias for being proactive and taking responsibility
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Inclination to push themselves, with the ability to thrive in a high energy and demanding role
- Experience in a data based industry such as market research, big data, data science
- Experience using a range of CRM software
- Up-to-date understanding of key developments in the data economy (big data, personal data management, privacy, regulation e.g. GDPR)
CitizenMe is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workplace.
We are seeking a talented iOS Developer to join our multi-disciplined development team. We are looking for a person who is hands-on, happy to work in a lean & Agile start-up. This person should be comfortable working in a multi-discipline team, eager to experiment, be metrics-driven and take a holistic view of the proposition. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced startup to help shape the future direction of our products.
We love people who…
- Exhibit energy and have a desire to make a difference in the world
- Can demonstrate personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense.
- Have the ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- 2+ years experience, shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store.
- Professional development experience with a strong understanding of Objective-C, OO, XCode & SDKs – and design patterns
- Not afraid of tough, never-tried-before challenges and experimentation
- Happy to partake in the full development lifecycle from identification of opportunity, through spec, development, QA and feedback
- Good understanding of stack from UI to backend, including server-side integration through REST and JSON
- Passion for writing good, highly cohesive and low-coupled code with an eagerness to refactor – often
- Likes to work with Git/Github and Gitflow
- Big believer of automated, continuous integration & testing
- Open source believer, perhaps even with some code and an app we can look at
CitizenMe provides an ethical Human data platform to Marketers, Market Researchers and Innovation teams. We’re in closed beta and already have tens of thousands of active Citizens and multiple global brands on board.
We’re now ready to take the platform to market and are looking for a marketing lead to plan and execute innovative digital campaigns. The role is broad to start with and you will have the opportunity to mould and shape the product as we grow.
We’re therefore looking for someone who is eager to get a good grasp of the product and enjoy extending their skills to new areas of expertise. We’re looking for a candidate that has a proactive attitude while sharing our values and can also enable us to grow and learn as a team.
- Understanding of B2B & B2C marketing mix
- Planning and execution of digital campaigns
- Social Media & Community experience
- Brand development (we’re a startup)
- International experience
Business to Business:
- Multi-sector: We’re in closed beta and our clients already cover Brands, Charities and Govt departments
- International: Global clients active across 5 continents.
- Inbound content – Developing Themes with the Data Innovation Consultants (who create and analyse insights content for clients)
- Scheduling themes and content blogs, newsletters, social, email
- B2B Branding – lining up speaking events and entering awards
- Thought Leadership: we are a marketing & research platform – so the Marketing lead should be keen to evangelise our offering to other Marketers.
- Speaking: talking at events to build both the company & their personal brand.
- Press: Interaction and planning of press campaigns
- Metrics driven: Able to measure effectiveness of Inbound content strategy through to lead generation and new client engagement
Business to Citizen (Consumer):
- Community: We’re on track to grow our Citizen community from 40K (closed beta) to 100K+ Citizens this year.
- International: Our active community already spans 120 countries and growing fast.
- Social Media outreach identifying and coordinating activity across all relevant channels (FB, twitter, linkedin, Instagram, snap etc)
- Inbound generative content – blog, social, email, video
- Digital advertising (FB, Google, programatic etc)
- Press: (as above)
- Metrics driven: Able to identify and measure key events in the Citizen acquisition funnel and identify retention drivers.