Competition terms: Invite new Citizens
Terms for the Invite new Citizens (Member get Member) competition 24th-27th February 2017.
- The closing date is Monday 5 June at 8am GMT.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per Citizen.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to Citizens of planet earth.
- The promotions are open to employees of CitizenMe – with the exception of any employees who are directly connected with the administration of this promotions.
- Winner(s) will be selected based on the highest number of email shares clickthroughs and app downloads by each Citizen. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email connected to their CitizenMe account. The cash prize will be transferred to their CitizenMe connected PayPal account within 24 hours of the winner being selected. This may be done via an in app payment tile, at CitizenMe’s discretion.
- If CitizenMe cannot contact and pay the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion) the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow zero days for delivery of the Prize. Cash payouts are immediate with CitizenMe!
- By entering any CitizenMe prize draw or competitions you do *not* automatically agree to having your photo and social media profile published (it’s your personal data!). However, we may share your name with other Citizens for transparency. If you’d like to share on social media too then – great!
- Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is CitizenMe Limited, M22 West Wing, Somerset House, London, WC2R 1LA, United Kingdom.