WHY USE PAY AS YOU GO?
- Make consumer research as easy as a Google search.
- Always-on access to real time information.
- Get answers in minutes.
- Get live data & insights, direct to your dashboard.
- Deep data conversations with 350,000+ Global Citizens.
- Advanced Q&A access to 110million respondents.
- 70% of the fee goes direct to our Citizens.
WHY USE PAY AS YOU GO?
Comprehensive Question Types and Templates
A full suite of all the consumer research question types that you’d expect. For example: single choice, multiple choice, a variety of pre-formatted rating scales, and open text input.
- Measure gut reactions in a snap!
- Add multiple images and text for Citizens to provide their impulsive binary responses.
- Tap directly into instinctive decision-making.
- Results are displayed in a simple-to-read bar chart, quickly surface insights with a simple scan.
- Find swiped answers crossed-tabbed against any other data and answers in your survey.
Over 150 DATA TYPES – example Apps
- There are over 3.5 billion smartphones in the world today.
- A recent report shows an estimated 250 million daily app downloads between 2019–2020. Just imagine how much more there will be by the end of 2021.
- Ask Citizens to share which apps they have currently downloaded on their phone.
- We incorporate the top apps across both Android and iOS devices in the UK & USA.
- Add ANY app that you wish – just ask and we will add it to an update.
- Get outputs of apps used across groups of respondents.
- Select audiences based on specific apps that they have installed.
- Find out the key demographics of your app users.
- Discover a better understanding of the users of a competitor’s app.
Image & Video Concept Questions
- Know what people think of a new product concept or a new marketing video.
- Add in a simple pre-media text, letting people know a little more about what they might see next, the context of use, or the purpose of the product or brand.
- Display the image or video and ask questions of any type and in any format that you choose, ideal for UX testing.
- Jpeg, MP4 and GIFs media supported.
- Images can be shown for up to 20 secs and your videos can be shown full length.
- Unlimited concept questions!
- Combine impulse (swipe) and deliberative (rank or verbatim) questions to deeply understand reactions.
- Built-in Academic-grade psychometrics.
- Self-reporting tests from leading academic papers: multiple personality indicators plus niche scales (Green-aware, thrill-seekers, the list goes on).
- Strong API integration to bring in third party expert rating scales such as Maslow’s ‘Cultural Values’ http://www.cultdyn.co.uk/ & Cambridge University’s Psychometric Centre.
- Each psychometric scale is completed within the app, ‘Citizen First’, and securely stored on the Citizen’s phone.
- Situationally-specific scales are updated by context.
In-App Test Link
- Testing is an essential part of the set-up of your Data Survey.
- Get a test link and interact exactly how the audience would.
- Swiftly send direct to your email inbox and access your draft-survey inside the app.
- Share the survey with 5 other people/workmates for them to review, check or provide feedback.
- Unlimited tests!