CitizenMe for Professional Services
- Understand your audience from another dimension.
- Advanced, in-the-moment, AI-driven insights such as sentiment analysis.
- Establish private communities for secure and personal data conversations.
- Analyse the aggregated results using clustering and segmentation analysis tools.
- Auto-output all graphs and tables to PDF and CSV files.
- Best-in-class sentiment analysis for all of your collected open text “verbatim” responses.
- Displayed beautifully right there in the platform’s real-time analysis page, showing you:
- Negative sentiment score
- Neutral sentiment score
- Positive sentiment score
- Word cloud
- Ranked list of the positive/negative verbatims
- Find the sentiment scores crossed by all the other questions and data collected in your data survey.
- All the verbatims are cleaned using spell check, and if the verbatims are in another language, don’t worry – we translate these for you too!
- See 1,000 pictures of your on-the-shelf products in real life.
- Citizens can take/upload live photos from their photo library and share instantly.
- View, search and analyse – instantly.
- Search via a unique identifier in our platform.
- Download folder feature for easy management.
- Image OBJECT RECOGNITION. At a 75%+ confidence, we can create a taxonomy of the objects shown in all of the images that you have collected!
- Fully consented platform that moderates photos before they are displayed in your gallery, with mask faces functionality options.
- Ideal for testing website flows or app functionality.
- Get qualitative research with prototype testing.
- Seamlessly integrated within a normal survey tool, you simply create a journey start-point and a journey end-point.
- Create test scenarios with integrated platforms, e.g. Invision, Figma and more.
- Get instant answers!
- Understand the lifestyle characteristics of the citizens taking the test, ask them before and after questions, for 100s of citizens in minutes.
Combine ‘Swipe questions’, ‘Sentiment analysis’, ‘Downloaded app data’, ‘Image upload’ and more, to create the ultimate, agile user testing use cases – and a remarkable pre-launch understanding of your audience.
Survey Importer Tool
- One for our power users: No one likes to script individual questions within a self-service platform 50 times!!!
- Well, now you don’t need to. With our easy-to-use Survey Importer, you can ensure you have created the perfect survey before ever needing to upload it.
- A fully notated and templated Excel document that allows you to edit, re-edit and share with all of your stakeholders before you auto-upload it.
- Once you are ready, you just go to your CitizenMe account and press the ‘Import questions’ button.
- If you need to edit these further, you can then simply edit these in the platform as you go…or delete the questions and re-upload the survey!
- We all hate having to fiddle with raw data, structure it into tables, and to FINALLY get to the analysis stage.
- There are whole teams dedicated to this, but we enable you to have your data, codebook and tables all in one place – instantly with the click of a button.
- Within the Excel spreadsheet we have:
- Table with counts
- Table with percentages
- Table with index
- Raw data
- Image recognition tables and codebook
- As real time data comes in, you can download this data as many times as you want and update to the latest data.
- Create private communities with the people that you’d love to hear from. Always on, high quality permissioned data with answers – all provided in-the-moment.
- An unmatched suite of interaction tools including swipe questions, photo uploads, vox-pops, psychometrics, prototype testing, sentiment analysis and much more.
- Additional terms of service can enable private, permissioned and secure sharing of personal data.
- Communities can be branded or unbranded.
- Invite members from your existing communities with a simple dynamic link.
- Alternatively, invite members from the CitizenMe community based on their CitizenMe Data.
- Screen new members by verifying device data and/or asking additional questions.
- Integrate the community and live data conversations directly into your Customer Data Platform.