Competition terms: 2021 Prize Draw
Terms for the 2021 California Prize Draw!
1. The closing date is the 11th of February 2021 at 11.59pm PST.
2. Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per Citizen.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. This prize draw competition is open to all Citizens in California USA.
5. The competition promotions are open to employees of CitizenMe – with the exception of any employees who are directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
6. Winner(s) will be selected at random.
7. Winner(s) will be notified through an email message or via the CitizenMe app. The cash prize will be transferred to their CitizenMe App connected PayPal account – any voucher prize will be delivered in the CitizenMe app. This may be done via an in app payment tile, at CitizenMe’s discretion.
8. We may require our selected competition winners to take a web survey and provide their email address in the period specified.
9. If CitizenMe cannot contact and pay the winner(s) via the details provided at the date of entry, within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion) the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
10. Please allow zero days for delivery of the Prize. Remember, cash payouts are immediate with CitizenMe!
11. Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is CitizenMe Limited, M22 West Wing, Somerset House, London, WC2R 1LA, United Kingdom.