Competition terms: 2021 Festive Season Prize Draw
Terms for the 2021 Festive Season Prize Draw!
1. The £100 ($133) prize draw is issued for the first three weeks in December.
How to enter?
1. Forward the email to friends and family
2. Share your Festive Song on social media
3. Forwarded emails and social shares (where they can be measured) we will accumulate into entries into the prize draw for a greater chance to win the weekly £100 prize.
4. How do I know if I’ve won? Entries close each Sunday at Midnight. The winning Citizens will be sent an email announcing their prize win on Monday.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. This prize draw competition is open to all Digital Citizens on planet earth.
7. The competition promotions are open to employees of CitizenMe – with the exception of any employees who are directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
7. Winner(s) email addresses won’t be used for any other purpose outside the Prize Draw.
8. Winner(s) will be notified through an email message or via the CitizenMe app. The cash prize will be transferred to their CitizenMe App-connected PayPal account – any voucher prize will be delivered in the CitizenMe app. This may be done via an in-app payment tile, at CitizenMe’s discretion.
9. We may require our selected competition winners to take a web survey and provide their email address in the period specified.
10. If CitizenMe cannot contact and pay the winner(s) via the details provided at the date of entry, within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion) the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
11. Please allow zero days for delivery of the Prize. Remember, cash payouts are immediate with CitizenMe!
12. Unless otherwise stated, the Promoter is CitizenMe Limited, Oriel House, 26 The Quadrant, Richmond, London, TW9 1DL